Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 10

It’s the end of the week and there is only three employees in the library; me “Maha” and “Hessa”.In the morning I take the newspaper and write down the issue number of each to enter it in the system to make sure that the issue is received. After that, “Maha” asked me if I know how to use the Photoshop and I said “yes, how can I help you” she said that she want to design a paper for the children section. I said don’t worry I will do it for you and I will finish it before the end of the day. So, she told me exactly what she wants and how she wants it. After that, I used the computer that is available in the library and I set there to search for the pictures that I need to do the design. When I finished designing it was about 12 o’clock after that, there was another task I have to do which is to calculate the income of the service that they provide in the library from and to specific date. I was helping “Maha” and “Hessa” with that until 2:30 pm. I was so tired because I didn’t have a break between the two tasks but, at least I did something new this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment