Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 6

I received a call from my supervisor “Dora” yesterday and she told me that the library will be closed because they have some security issue and they will not open it until they solve the problem. Also, she told me that I have to work in Al Safah library with the rest of the employees.





Today I didn’t do much of work because there is already employees who are working there put I told them if you need any help you can ask me and I will be happy to help.


Me and alia our job was to write on a paper that the library is closed and go to Umm seqeim library to attach the paper on the wall.


There was also a small problem with the appointment which is with my supervisor and Mr.Tridib. What I did is that I sent an email to Mr.Tridib and I explain to him the situation because he can’t meet my supervisor because she is working in Al-Tawar library and I’m working in Al Safah library and I’m looking forward to solve this problem as soon as possible





No comments:

Post a Comment