Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 5

It’s the end of the week and the library is calm. when I arrived in the morning there was lots of newspaper that needs stamp so, me and Zahra take all the newspaper and write down the all the newspapers names on paper because then we have to add it to the database.

Then about 10:15 some visitors came from high school to discover the library and get to know more about it services and benefits. My job was to take some picture of them why they are walking around the library and also, I printed some questionnaires and distributed among them plus I distributed some brochures about the library.

About 11:30 who are Responsible for the 7 libraries around Dubai came to our library to monitor how the working is is going. Then, he called my name and talk to me about the work and ask me what I learned so far , he also motivate me to work hard and he said: “you are her to benefits yourself and to benefits us in the same time “. After that he wished me good luck and I left my supervisor office to set at the reception desk to see if anybody needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment