Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 4

Today is Wednesday 7th April 2010; I reached the work at 7:15. I talk to my supervisor “Dora” to pick a suitable date to meet Mr.Tridib next week and I also talked to her to give more work to do and she told that you shouldn’t hesitate and asks the employee to give you work . After I got out from her office I saw “Maha” is entering the newspaper and magazine in the database so, I grab the opportunity and I told if I can do it , she agreed and set beside me to watch and Monitors me to make sure I’m not making any mistakes .


Books check list sheet




After that I cut some paper for the workshop. Also, we receive new books from the central library. Me and “Huda” work on this task, our task was to take the paper that have all the name of books that we received and check the one that exist so, every book we take we have to make sure to tick the name of that book in the list of books and It was about six boxes full of books. The next step is to enter the books in library’s database by using program called Horizon. After that it was time to put the new books on the right shelve. So, today was a busy work and I applied what I learned it yesterday which “Maha” teach me the steps on how to receive the books from the central library.



Some new books



Also, for today I did very simple work which putting the papers of in their right folder, I printed some papers and I open the internet for the customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment