Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 3

today in the morning i was very nervous because i go out from home late and I was afraid to not reach to my work placement on time and what will make it difficult is the traffic jam but at the end I arrived exactly at 7:30 I ran to sign on my signature card.
Morover, i met new people today who are Zahra and Alia. Zahra was facing promblem in reading the name of books because the hand writting was so bad I offered to help her out on reading them and i helped her with somes name.
my task for day 3 as it is mentioned in the work plan that i have to learned how to access to the data entry of the monthly report. Alia was helping me to do that and she showed me the website and how can i enter the data in the website.
After that was suppose to teach me the rest of the tasks. First, she teaches how to send letter by fax. Then, she teaches me how to send materials that are damaged to the binding and what the main steps to do that. Moreover, I learn how to sort materials according to the cognitive approach. Also, she showed what to do if we got new books from the central library and where we put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment