Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 16

When I arrived to the library I went to Ms.Dora's office and say hi to her and I asked her about how she want me to write the suggestions and she told me "as you like". Then, she asked me if can help "MAHA" with the school visit today because the other employee "ALIA" she couldn’t come to the work and of course I said yeas and I'm happy to do that .

After taking to Ms.Dora me and "MAHA" went towards the books to arrange it and make sure that every book is in the right place.

About 9:00am before the visitors came we prepare what they will need for the workshop from paper, glow, scissors …..Etc
About 10:00am the visitors came and we take them for a tour inside the library and then we went to the children section to do the workshop, at 12:00pm the students went back to the school and I return to the information desk to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment