Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 14

At the morning, about 9:30 a woman came to use the internet and she ask someone to help here because she don’t know how to access the internet and how to write the website address, I went with her to one of the computers and open the internet to her she wanted to access Dubai T.V watch a program online so, I helped her to access all that and she thanked me for doing this favor. After that, “Maha” has to scan all the CDs which is in the library so, I grab this opportunity since “Sabra” teach me how to use the scanner and she was okay with that. The scanning begins from 10:00 am until the end of the day which 2:00 pm I scan about 138 CDs. I was willing to scan more than that but they decided that we have to stop and complete the work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment