Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 8

Day: Tuesday Date: 13-4-2010


I’m still in AlSafa library. Today they told to work on the information desk. At the morning I categorize the books that are outside the shelves according to their orders to take it back to the shelves it took more than 30mins to organize the books. After that I sat at the information desk to help people who needs help also to help people if they have some questions about the library. Moreover, “Aisha” who are a employee working in information desk told me that there are a visitor from school will visit the library and you can go and help “Maryam” & “Aisha” who are going to introduce the students to the library so, I went with them and saw how the students was excited about the library. Furthermore, they told us today is our last day in AlSafa library and tomorrow we have to go back to Umm seqeim library, I’m very excited because I will see the employees again who I work with them 1 week and I already missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment